With the ever-growing and continuous innovation of cloud technology, more and more mobile phones, gadgets and devices are becoming connected via a variety of platforms. Flowing with these new technologies, TCL realizes interoperability with the TCL nScreen, a multi-screen interaction application which contains “Media sharing “, “Remote control” and other applications.
With its media sharing feature, you can share videos, music, and pictures in your smart phone to your smart TV with the whole family! But most especially, with the nScreen, you can ditch the remote control and start operating your TV wirelessly using your own smart phone!
Here’s how you can start media sharing and control your TV:
How to share media:
- Click “TCL nScreen” on your phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
- Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
- Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
- Drag and Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
- Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
- Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
- While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
How to use the remote control function:
- Click “TCL nScreen” on your smart phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
- Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
Click on these links to download nScreen now!